The Online Health Questionnaire for the Virtual Dr Liz - phone and email
Thank you for filling out this information prior to your online appointment, as well as for our email consultations as this will ensure you get the maximum benefit, and to help you look after your pet the best way you can.
Please note the limitations to telemedicine (virtual phone call/conference) consultations as well as advice/help via email.
- they can never replace a hands on physical examination
- that we will only do them for existing clients or if we can establish a valid vet client patient relationship.
- that fees are payable for this service This fee will be taken off the clinic consultation fee if your pet needs to come in to complete the examination.
1. You have made and paid for your online vet consultation with Dr Liz.
2. If it is for the "Virtual (aka phone consult) with Dr Liz We will sms you about 5 minutes before we are to call you, to make sure that you accept the phone call. We will call you, and go through anything further that we need to, make an assessment based your answers, and then develop a treatment recommendation.
3. If it is for an "Email Dr Liz", send me as much information as you can, and we will answer your email at any time (day or night).
4. At the end of either the Virtual or Email consult, you will receive via email a summary of the examination, recommendations and treatment plan.
5. If further medications are needed, or prescriptions need to be made, this is extra to the consultation, and is payable prior to delivery (we will home deliver any medications if needed, usually on the same day as the consultation).
6. If a physical examination is required with the Real Dr Liz, then whatever fees you have paid will be credited to the physical consultation (ie you do not pay for two consultations, just the gap between one and the other).