Russell Vale Animal Clinic is NOT open 24/7, and we apologise for any confusion on google which in the past "summarised" this page to list us as "manned 24/7" We are not a 24/7 manned facility
As a solo vet with a family, it is not possible for us to be awake 24/7 to look after your pets, although we are always available for advice via mobile, email or Facebook.
Your options of a fully manned, open emergency veterinary facility for after normal business hours attention include:
1. Animal Referral Hospital Wollongong
2. Advanced Treatment Centre (Veterinary Specialists of Sydney ) Miranda
3.Ingleburn Veterinary Emergency Centre,
4. University of Sydney Veterinary Teaching Hospital and
There are other emergency veterinary hospitals also in Sydney.
We ask that you
- be kind to the vet on duty, as being a vet is not "just a job', they are there to do the best they can for your pet and you
- be aware that there are fees associated with veterinary care, and that fees are expected to be paid at the time of service.
- I will receive information about your pet's visit, but as a precaution a quick email to us at email@example.com would be appreciated.
Animal Referral Hospital - phone 02 42 838432
Phone number - 0242838432
Advanced Treatment Centre - Veterinary Specialists of Sydney
Dr Andrew and his team are our visiting specialist surgeons. With the opening of his specialist centre in July, he also is now the closest emergency referral centre to Wollongong.
Phone number 02 837 678767
They offer a wide range of specialist services, including surgery, internal medicine, with on site access to CT, MRI and ultrasound.